Monday, December 17, 2012

Kieren's Baby Sprinkle



My sweet little nephew was born on 12/12/12 {how cool is that?!}. He is a healthy handsome boy and I am anxiously anticipating his arrival for Christmas so that I can shower him with love and kisses. Jess, Jeff and Izzy...get your booties down here! :)

In September I hosted a sprinkle for the beautiful mama to celebrate Kieren's upcoming arrival. Both Jess and her husband Jeff love the ocean and surfing, so to compliment their nursery decor I went with a retro surf shower theme for the party. I get so stressed and anxious before hosting parties, but all the planning and preparation was definitely worth it! I am not the best photographer, but here are the details from the big day. You can see more "professional" photos from the sprinkle on Jess's blog here: http://thebakingbean.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/heavenly-sprinkle/

















Thanks to everyone who helped make this sprinkle special, and thanks Jess for letting me throw it for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment